Ming (明) means “clear”, jue (觉) means “awareness” or “observer”. We can understand Mingjue as our inner master or our inner observer that achieves a state of self-awareness and a state of awakening a clear consciousness.
Mingjue is the level of pure consciousness that goes beyond all feelings, thoughts, ideas and emotions. It is a state of consciousness directly reflecting itself.
The purpose of Mingjue is to experience the state of Mingjue, maintain Mingjue, improve Mingjue to meet your true-self and harmonize and improve the world consciousness field, to lead humans consciously evolving to a higher level – a level of peace, happiness and freedom.
Through Mingjue practice, one can reach a harmonious and stable mind state, balance the energy of the whole body, and clear away all kinds of illnesses. We can also develop and unfold our potentials and use it to work on our own lives, for other people, animals, plants and the inorganic world.
Through Mingjue practice, we can go beyond the control of old thinking patterns, beyond conflict and fear in the mind. Thus, the beautiful state of openness, acceptance, happiness, freedom, peace and true love will appear by itself. This naturally brings harmony to the family and society.
Mingjue practice is a way to awake our true-self and realize Yiyuanti. The true-self is the master of all life activity and the pure human essence. The true-self can merge and transform with all the levels hunyuan qi（混元气）of the universe. Purist level of Mingjue is Yiyuanti which is the state of enlightenment.
The benefits of Mingjue
- Wake up consciousness
- Inner freedom beyond the material world and internal attachments
- Consciousness become focused, pure, stable, powerful
- Develop wisdom and higher abilities
- Directly go beyond emotions and resolve all kinds emotional problems
- Use high level consciousness to transform qi and body, heal body problems in a easier way
- Heal the whole person on all levels, not just physical
- Build a high level consciousness field, heal human society, create harmonious and peaceful world
The difference between mingjue practice and some other practice on awareness
- Our Mingjue practice is based on the consciousness theory of Hun Yuan Entirety Theory.
- We practice systematic methods which combine the body, qi and consciousness.
- Together to improving the abilities and wisdom of consciousness.
- We will consciously use the function of Mingjue transform and clean the body, mind and the world.
- Mingjue practice is guided by scientific theory, it’s different from all kinds of religions ideas.
- We will create a strong world wide consciousness field to support our Mingjue practice.
Free recordings of mingjue practice can be downloaded in our download area.
More mingjue practice recordings can be found on youtube.
Connect with us on:
Facebook: The World Consciousness Community