8 –28 June 2024 (21 days）
A journey into nature and ancient culture
A journey to harmonize life information
A journey to achieve peace and good health
A journey to receive pure energy
Discover Lijiang, Shangri-La and Dali with us
Colorful clouds, deep blue sky, pure lakes, snowcapped mountains, green grassland with grazing sheeps …
Ancient towns, temples, ethnic dancing and singing, traditional customs and local food will all transport you into a world of fantasy.
The city of Shangri-La is located at an altitude of 3280 meters and near the border with Tibet. Most of the residents are Tibetans. In the novel Lost Horizons (1933), James Hilton described Shangri-La as a peaceful land of otherworldly beauty, with its snow-capped peaks, canyons, mysterious temples, tranquil lakes surrounded by forests, and vast grasslands dotted with cattle and sheep.
Click on each photo and immerse yourself in the beauty of these places.
Contents of the healing course
- The theory of Zhineng qigong medicine.
- Change the pattern of thinking and living that lead to disease, and replace it with pattern for health and life.
- Change information, and energy, and transform your body and your life.
- Learn and practice healing methods.
- 3 days fasting and meditation to purify the body.
- 3 days of silent meditation for purify consciousness.
- Teacher Wei will offer healing guidance for each participant.
- Receive healing from Chinese teachers.
- Group qi field healing – dissolve tumors and blockages
- 8 June: Teacher Tao will pick up you from LiJiang Sanyi International Airport (LIG), and bring you to the Hotel. We will spend 5 days in Lijiang, practice and tour interesting sites.
- 12 June: From Lijiang we take the Bus to Shangri-La (about 3 hours). We will stay and practice there until June 16th.
- 17 – 27 June: Travel and practice in Dali. Dali is a charming town with fifteen different ethnic groups. It is the best preserved of the four famous ancient towns in China.
- 28 June: From Dali Airport (DLU) or LiJiang Sanyi International Airport (LIG), fly back to your country. We will take you to the airport.
How to get here
Find the most suitable flights to LiJiang Sanyi International Airport (LIG). After you arrive at the LiJiang Sanyi International Airport LIG), we will arrange to pick you up and take you to the hotel.
Once you have booked your flight ticket, please send us your flight information as soon as possible.
Please do not plan to travel if you are suffering from the following conditions:
- Contagious diseases
- Mental health conditions that require monitoring
- Critical illnesses
During the time of this journey, the temperature of Shangri-La is about 10~22 degrees Celsius. Please bring some warm clothes. Because Shangri-La has a higher altitude, please remember to bring sunscreen.
Teacher Wei Qifeng
Teacher Tao Qingyu
The total price is: 16800 RMB (includes tuition, food, room, transport, and tickets to different tourist attractions).
For a single room, there is an additional fee of 150 RMB per day.
200 Euro or 200 USD deposit to our bank account is required to complete your registration.
The rest of the fee is payable in China. Depending on the current exchange rate, you can pay in RMB or your country’s currency. If you do not want to carry cash with you on the trip, you can transfer the entire amount to us. We will then inform you of the amount to be paid in Euro or USD according to the current exchange rate.
Option 2: “Wise” (Online Money Transfers)
BANKNAME：BANK OF CHINA, NANCHANG CITY, BEIJING EAST ROAD SUB-BRANCH BANK
ADDRESS: NO. 308 BEIJING EAST ROAD NANCHANG, JIANGXI PROVINCE, CHINA
SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ550
PAYEE: TAO QING YU
ACCOUNT NUMBER (IBAN): 6217906500016410068
Home address: 148# Shanghai north road, Nanchang city, Jiangxi province