Intensive Mingjue Gongfu training online program
International Mingjue Gongfu teacher training online course
from 9 Sep. 2020 to 11 April 2021
The Mingjue Gongfu training online program is a structured online course focused on gradually developing, deepen and intensifying a pure, stable, peaceful and harmonious Mingjue state.
This Mingjue Gongfu online training will give you the tools you need to learn and deepen your Mingjue Gongfu practice. It is an intensive journey of personal and professional self-development and addresses:
- participants who want to learn, improve and deepen Mingjue Gongfu practice, and also
- participants who want to become an International Mingjue Gongfu teacher
About Mingjue Gongfu
Ming (明) means “clear”, jue (觉) means “awareness” or “observer”. We can understand Mingjue as our inner master or our inner observer that achieves a state of self-awareness and a state of awakening a clear consciousness.
Mingjue is the level of pure consciousness that goes beyond all feelings, thoughts, concepts and emotions. It is a state of pure consciousness that recognizes, observes understands its own functions and directly reflects itself. Mingjue practice makes our consciousness clearer, purer, and more stable. We can reach a harmonious and stable mind state, balance the emotions and the energy of the whole body, and clear away all kinds of illnesses. A high level stable Mingjue is a free, peaceful, happy, healthy, and harmonious consciousness state.
Mingjue practice is a way to awake our true-self and realize Yiyuanti
The true-self is the master of all life activity and the pure human essence.
The true-self can merge and transform with all the levels hunyuan qi（混元气）of the universe.
Purist level of Mingjue is Yiyuanti which is the state of enlightenment.
Gongfu (工夫) means “skill” or “ability” and is the function of Mingjue which is manifested on the ability of receiving and sending information. Gongfu is supported by the purity, stability, will-power, self-confidence of pure consciousness, universal love and the driving force of inner intention.
In Mingjue Gongfu practice, we mainly focus on improving a high-level quality of a life. Once a person’s consciousness and qi improve to a high level, physical and psychological problems as well as problems in society can transform and disappear naturally. Our life will be healthier, freer and happier.
Mingjue Gongfu training is not only to achieve a higher quality of life for yourself, but also to intensify and purify the global consciousness field, thus to create a harmonious, healthy and peaceful world. The World Consciousness Community is based on pure consciousness connection to build a global consciousness field of mingjue practice, to connect practitioners heart to heart, to support each other for creating a healthy, peaceful and harmonious life for everybody and the world. This is the mission of Zhineng Qigong culture, especially in this difficult time on earth. It is more important than ever that we evolve our practice and teaching to the needs of this time.
Mingjue Gongfu Training online program overview
The intensive Mingjue Gongfu training online program runs over an 8-month period and consists of 8 modules of very practical training for achieving and improving Mingjue:
- 8 modules: live online courses (each online course lasts 5 days, 2 hours per day) with
- 8 live coaching online sessions (each 2 hours)
- WhatsApp group for exchanging information and sharing experiences
- Self-practice between each module
- The online courses will be recorded and available if you are unable to attend single days of the online courses
- Free Mingjue Gongfu coaching online sessions after the last module
Contents of each module
- Module: The first module serves as a foundation training, in which you gain an understanding for Mingjue and its background and for the theory of Zhineng Qigong. Practice deep relaxation of body and mind, form qi body entirety, make qi body structure strong and flexible.
- Module: Practice to form universe entirety, transform with universe qi to make inner qi more abundant and consciousness clearer (Mingjue appears).
- Module: Practice observer observes itself, purify and stabilize Mingjue, use Mingjue to train Mingjue – the second life system.
- Module: Mingjue transforms with body qi and universe qi.
- Module: Mingjue observes thoughts, go through reference framework, change old habits and patterns, thoughts are in Mingjue – zheng nian.
- Module: Mingjue observes emotions, train to go beyond emotions, so that happiness, pure love, peace, compassion and freedom appear.
- Module: Mingjue sends information, transforms in the entirety. Enhancing willpower, forming new information for order of life.
- Module: Mingjue healing, scientific research and online examination for participants who have registered for the Mingjue Gongfu teacher training program (everybody can attend the Mingjue Gongfu online training program and is free to take the exam).
Participants who attend the online training course to become a Mingjue Gongfu teacher have to write a summary (about 200 words) about the content of each module and in addition have to prepare a text about their own practice (length of the daily practice and experiences) which are to be send to the organizers. By the end of the whole program the particpants will have a short interview and an online examination. Particpants who have successfully passed the online examination will receive an International Mingjue Gongfu teacher certificate by e-mail.
Online Training Schedule
There are 8 modules, each consists of a 5-day online course (from Wednesday to Sunday) and 1 coaching online session on a Sunday:
- Module: 9—13 September & 20 September, 2020
- Module: 7—11 October & 18 October, 2020
- Module: 4—8 November & 15 November, 2020
- Module: 2—6 December & 13 December, 2020
- Module: 6—10 January 2021 & 17 January, 2021
- Module: 3—7 February 2021 & 14 February, 2021
- Module: 3—7 March & 14 March, 2021
- Module: 31 March – 4 April & 11 April, 2021
7:30 – 9:30 pm Beijing time
You can use the time converter to check your timeline: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com
Please note: Particpants, who are unable to attend the live online sessions due to the time at which the live online sessions are held, have the option to get access to all video recordings for self-study.
Free Mingjue Gongfu online sessions
After the Mingjue Gongfu training online program ends, teacher Wei will regularly offer free Mingjue Gongfu coaching online sessions for the participants of the training course. The first free Mingjue Gongfu online session takes place on: 28 – 30 May, 2021.
The teacher of this Mingjue Gongfu online training program is Wei Qifeng, who holds the online sessions in English.
Translations: The online sessions will be translated in various languages. Please contact the organizer in your language directly for registration and payment (see below).
Full program cost
The price for the entire 8-month Mingjue Gongfu training online program is: 960 USD
Please note that the Mingjue Gongfu online training course is a long-term program for which you can commit yourself to get the best of the training course. Therefore, we can only accept participants who are willing to attend the entire 8-month Mingjue Gongfu training program. This also applies to participants who cannot take part in the live online sessions but get access to the video recordings for self-study.
If you repeatedly join the same course next time, you only need to pay half of the price for the next Mingjue Gongfu online training program.
- your full name,
- your mobile number (for our WhatsApp group to give you practice information and share experiences. Our WhatsApp group is only used to share important and useful messages),
- tell us if you want to make the online exam for the Mingjue Gongfu teacher online training course,
- attach a screenshot or picture of your PayPal payment (see our Paypal account address below!), then we will send you the Zoom link for the online session.
Payments are to be made by PayPal before the first online session start date. Please note that all payments are non-refundable for any reason.
If you attend a translated Mingjue Gongfu online program, please make your payment to the language group organizer.
Organizers for translated online course
If you want to attend the translated Mingjue Gongfu training online course, please contact the organizers for registration and payment:
- Argentina: Lou Padin:
- Belgium: Ils Verheyen:
- Hungary: Thomas:
- Israel: Yossi:
Gran Campo Zhineng Qigong AC:
Oscar Silva & Mayra Corona:
- Netherlands: Yvonne Hoeboer:
- Switzerland: Egorova Rossier Svetlana:
What you need to join our online sessions
To join our online sessions you need: a computer, cell phone or tablet (with a camera and microphone) and an internet connection. We recommend a computer or a tablet, because the display of the mobile phone might be too small for you to recognize certain qigong methods.
For the online transmission we use the video conferencing tool “Zoom”. As a participant you don’t need to register at Zoom. You can just use the zoom link that we will send you to join our online sessions. You can download the Zoom app (https://zoom.us/), so that you only need to use the password or meeting ID.