Three months international teacher training class
20 March – 6 June 2019
We will hold this three months class at the foot of Qingcheng Mountain. It is one of the birth places of Daoism in Dujiangyan city, Sichuan Province in China.
Cultivating international Zhineng Qigong healers and teachers, through teacher training, to improve the quality of international Zhineng Qigong teachers, for deep understanding and practice of the new human culture, creating a new life mode.
Through three months of study, practice and assessment, well qualified students develop to independently teach and solve problems of body and mind, both their own and those of others.
This three months class is divided into three retreats. You can join one or two of them. If you join two or three retreats, you can join the practice between two retreats with free tuition, room and food.
Part 1: Level One retreat: 20 March – 13 April (25 days)
This course is for relatively healthy people who want to learn, practice and teach Level One as well as improve their health.
Purpose and content:
- Learn about all aspects of Zhineng Qigong culture, including its methods, theory, history and mission, and about its founder.
- Learn, experience and confirm the reality that everything is qi, building understanding and experience of the qi world and qi life.
- Consciousness observes and merges with the body, open your inner space, achieve qi body state, experience different levels of entirety state.
- Consciousness guides different parts of the qi body to change freely, as well as merges and guides universe qi to transform body qi freely.
- Develop some primary paranormal abilities, for example: sense qi diagnosis, send qi to do healing for self and others, send qi to plants…
- Become a teacher of Level One: train to teach the methods and theory of Level One: including La Qi, Lift Qi Up Pour Qi Down, standing meditation, massage abdomen, creating a qi field……
- Open the heart: Be happy in the present moment; in the oneness state, see through and break the fixations of emotions, affections, love, habit, material things, science, religions and all kinds of desires.
A Level One Teacher certificate is provided by Harmonious Big Family
Part 2: Level Two retreat: 16 April – 10 May (25 days)
This course is for relatively healthy people who have learnt Level One and want to learn, practice and teach Level Two as well as be healthier.
Purpose and content:
- Consciousness merges with the body to experience the qi body state at a deeper level.
- Guide the qi body in the movement to clearly experience inner transformation at the layers of the skin, muscles, tendons, channels, bones and joints.
- Develop your inner observation abilities to experience deep level body sensation to build a stable entirety of body and mind, to know life well and see beyond physical life, forming a foundation of consciousness life.
- Based on your qi body state, open your whole body structures and make them flexible, beautiful and healthy, qi and blood flowing well.
- Practice body, mind and qi combination healing, do healing for self and others, as well as make healing plans for others.
- Become a Level Two teacher, leading practice and teaching Level Two: Body Mind Form, Lead Qi along the channels, Wall Squats.
A Level Two Teacher certificate is provided by Harmonious Big Family
Part 3: Advanced retreat: 13 May – 6 June (25 days)
Purpose and content:
- Learn about yiyuanti, consciousness and Daode theory.
- Experience and maintain aware consciousness to go towards the true self
- Improve the purity of your consciousness
- Train the concentration, power, independence and confidence of consciousness
- See through attachments and fixations to transform and go beyond all kinds of emotions
- Develop yiyuanti’s functions, based on the second life-system to practice the entirety of body, mind, qi and the universe
- Develop the paranormal abilities of yiyuanti in receiving information and sending information, practice pure consciousness information healing, long distance healing and scientific experiments.
- Cultivate universal love and compassion to build a harmonious life, harmonious relationships and a harmonious world; enjoy an aware and harmonious entirety life in the present moment.
- Learn some parts of Five Hunyuan Form.
An Advanced Teacher certificate is provided by Harmonious Big Family.
Those who satisfactorily participate for the full three months will receive an International Qigong Teacher certificate provided by the Harmonious Big Family.
Teachers: Xi Xiaofeng, Tao Qingyu, Dong Xinjian, Wei Qifeng
Free practice 6:30 – 8:00am
Practice 9:30 -12:00
Practice 3:00 – 6:00pm
Dinner 6:00 pm
Practice 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Place: A nice hotel at the foot of Qingcheng Mountain
Prices (including food, room and tuition):
One month: 13,000 RMB
Two months: 24,000 RMB
Three months: 33,000 RMB
If you need single room, you need to pay extra 100 RMB per day.
To confirm your booking, please transfer a deposit of 3000 RMB or the total price to our bank account. You can pay us the remaining amount of money when you arrive in China.
Important: When making the bank transfer, please always use your personal bank account and write “learning taiji” and your full name as a reference in the money transfer form. If you use the bank account of a company or organization to transfer the money, we will not receive it and it will be returned to you.
Visa: The best is that you get a 3 month visa. If you cannot get 3 month visa, you need to get a two month multiple entry tourist visa. Please remember that you have to get a 2 month tourist visa, then it’s possible you can extend another month in Chengdu.
Your arrival and departure dates:
For part 1: arrival on March 18 or 19, 2019 and departure on April 14 or 15, 2019
For part 2: arrival on April 14 or 15, 2019 and departure on May 11 or 12, 2019
For part 3: arrival on May 11 or 12, 2019 and departure on June 7 or 8, 2019
Requirements: Relatively healthy
Feedback from students 2018
Orit: „I also feel my willpower and determination has improved a lot from last year – I could stand longer in 3 center merge and push mountain and I even enjoyed it….You teachers gave me inspiration of how to be: so loving, accepting and full of compassion. I have no words to describe what I feel – respect, appreciation, gratefulness, love – are only words…. At the end of the month I really wanted to stay more, I felt very sad to leave….”
Claudia: “Theory lesson were great moments of practice, really opening the mind space. I could follow everything you said, I think I grasped most of it, at least at my level of understanding. I could clearly feel the description of higher level states while you were talking about them. Your English is very clear for me and I am really grateful that you made the effort to learn it because it is such a privilege to interact directly with you, instead of going through a translator….”
Diego: “The place you chose to do the retreat is amazing, I did not know exactly where I was coming until 3 days before I got here, but gradually I started to feel the great Feng Shui this place has, I feel like in another world where time passes different than other places, here I have been able to see the Qi of trees for the first time, and also feel the information of the place.“
Jean-Max: “I really appreciated all exercises to stretch the spine and the muscles. And find the inner peace and joy in the exercises. I think also it was very important to insist for the 3 centers merge which I think is very important and helpful for the practice and the daily life. The lift qi up and pour qi down was also very important and I could really feel my body feeling it strongly.”
Marcela: “I feel now myself at a peace state I have never felt before, not so deep and also I believe this will be life lasting. Every practice has been like a drop of water that is filling an inside Qi lake. I’m also aware something is changing deeply, like really entering into a new harmonious and peaceful world where I’m just myself.”
Hotel in traditional Chinese style